Cash Management Solutions
Manage cash across your whole business efficiently and effectively with our extensive range of services and solutions. We can help streamline processes, optimise returns and automate everyday tasks to ensure cost-effective management of all your cash and working capital.
Solutions for your business
- Improve the efficiency of your working capital with advanced cash pooling
- Optimise performance of your surplus cash using day-to-day and longer-term deposits
- Assure efficient issuance and receipt of payments worldwide
- Automate domestic and global cash management to mitigate risk and ensure payment security
- Access domestic and international treasury management solutions to manage liquidity, mitigate risk, ensure payment security and integrate fully with your treasury management systems.
Find out about key cash management solutions
Payments & Collections
You are paying and collecting for your own behalf.
Payments & Collections
Financial Institutions & Fintechs
You are paying and collecting on behalf of your customers
What can cash management do for you?
- Boost your returns and reduce administration by aggregating balances across multiple accounts using our notional pooling service
- Utilise a range of flexible interest apportionment services to allocate interest and set internal rates of return in a way to suit your business
- Arrange automated sweeping of funds between Barclays and partner banks, both domestically and cross-border.1
Making and receiving payments
- Make and receive payments through all three UK domestic payment schemes, Bacs, CHAPS and Faster Payments
- Transact anywhere in the world, making payments in over 120 currencies and to over 200 countries from a single account. You can also open accounts in over 40 currencies to manage payables and receivables as efficiently as possible
- Access a range of secure and convenient methods for depositing your cash and cheques using our extensive branch network.
The products referred to in this webpage are subject to separate terms and conditions.
1 Subject to availability of service.
Read related insights
Discover the latest insights and trends from the 2021 ACT Cash Management Conference, powered by Barclays.
Get in touch
To discuss your business requirements and how Barclays can support you, contact us today.