Barclays term loan offers a straightforward and flexible way to finance your business needs – from buying plant and machinery to consolidating debt. Available with a choice of terms, interest rates, currencies and repayment profiles.
- Borrow £25,001 and above over an agreed term
- Make a single or staged drawdown – and match repayments to your income
- Choose from fixed or floating1 interest rates, or combine both
- Available in Sterling and other currencies, so you can match your loan to overseas income, reducing the need for Foreign Exchange risk management.
Green loans from Barclays can be used to fund a range of environmental and sustainability projects spanning areas including energy efficiency, renewable energy, green transport, sustainable food, agriculture and forestry, waste management and greenhouse gas emission reduction.
All green loan financing requires proceeds to be used for the stated qualifying projects and investments. Standard lending and credit procedures are used to assess applications alongside our Green Product Framework (PDF†585KB) developed in partnership with Sustainalytics.
If certainty on the level of your loan repayments is important to you, we can discuss fixed rate solutions suitable for your business. Fixed rates can aid business planning and the formulation of projections, by eliminating the uncertainty around future interest expenses. To find out more about fixed rates please talk to your Relationship Director.
Find out more about Sustainalytics – a leading provider of ESG and Corporate Governance research and ratings.
Funding a Greener World
Green lending can support energy efficiency projects including renewables, green transport, sustainable food, waste management and greenhouse gas emission reduction.
Sign your documents and agreements at the click of a button, through this leading e-signature platform.
- Provides funding for a range of business needs, such as consolidation of existing debt or to purchase assets to enable growth, such as plant, machinery and property
- Offers a flexible repayment structure so you can match payments to your cashflow
- Available with a choice of terms, repayment profiles, interest rate structures and currency denominations so you can tailor the loan to your business needs.
Get in touch
To discuss your business requirements and how Barclays can support you, contact us today.
- The product referred to in this webpage is subject to separate terms and conditions.
- For fixed rate loans, should you decide to repay early or cancel, breakage costs may be payable.
- Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your borrowing.
- Additional fees and borrowing costs will be applicable
- A GBP facility for this product does not require that you hold a Barclays Business Current Account.
1 Negative interest rates: If your facility is aligned to a floating reference rate (e.g. Bank of England Bank Rate) and that rate falls below zero then it will be deemed to be zero i.e. the total interest rate charged for that facility will never be less than the facility margin.