Four routes to SME success.
Amid a difficult business environment we asked
the UK’s SMEs about the challenges they face
and the things they need for continued success.
Our survey results revealed some fascinating trends:
1. Immediate business challenges
SMEs are tackling a number of
immediate day-to-day challenges:
· Supply chain issues
· Staffing and recruitment,
· Change in working patterns
· Pandemic disruption
· Rising costs including utilities and taxes
2. Recruiting, retaining and managing staff are a particular challenge:
25% or respondents are having
problems retaining talented staff.
3. An ESG strategy is becoming essential to SME business success:
95% of SMEs now have an
ESG strategy in place.
4. SMEs are seeking funding to drive growth:
95% of SME directors will be looking
for finance for their business growth plans in the next 12-18 months.
To help SMEs tackle these challenges
and achieve their aims we have launched a dedicated SME hub so you can strategise, develop and grow your SME.