Having supported clients in international trade for decades, we have built the global networks, local support and expert solutions to help you trade efficiently and securely – and expand your trading opportunities with confidence.
- Our trade solutions can help you mitigate risk, ensure payment security and maximise your working capital
- Through our global network of offices and Relationship Directors, we can support your trade activities in multiple markets
- Our Trade Specialists provide international expertise that you can access locally
- Our solutions incorporate features developed over many years of supporting clients in international trade
- As no two transactions are the same, we create solutions to meet your specific needs each time.
Find out about trade solutions
Letters of Credit
With a trade loan facility, BBR graphics was able to innovate and expand internationally as the printing industry began to struggle.
Working alongside Barclays and the UKEF, Carter Retail are now able to deliver sustainable growth both within the UK and overseas.
By accessing specialist export financing through Barclays, the company behind the Minoti children’s clothing brand has been able to further its strategy for international growth.
What can trade solutions do for you?
- Through our global network, we can provide you with a range of services
- Our experienced, locally based Relationship Directors and Trade Specialists will work with you to understand your trade activity and needs
- You can also access the full range of Barclays’ trade-related expertise, such as foreign exchange management, risk management and international payment services.
Our Global ECA Financing team works with clients to provide holistic Export Credit Agency (ECA) financing solutions. The team works across the full credit spectrum, offering structuring, trade and working capital solutions.
We take a highly coordinated approach when working with ECAs to minimise operational risk and improve efficiency. This approach allows us to:
- Explore the full extent of what is possible with relevant ECAs
- Negotiate beneficial terms to achieve an optimal ECA financing solution
- Assist clients with terms and conditions of ECA-backed trade solutions so recommendations can be made on a financing proposal.
Get in touch
To discuss your business requirements and how Barclays can support you, contact us today.