The ENABLE Guarantee transaction between Barclays and the British Business Bank allows us to boost access to finance for eligible businesses. The proposition is associated with our term loan product, which can be used to meet a range of your financing needs.
This Programme is designed to support UK based small and medium-sized businesses. To be eligible, your business must have fewer than 250 employees, and annual turnover of less than £43m.
What is the ENABLE Guarantee Programme?
The ENABLE Guarantee Programme is designed to encourage additional lending to smaller businesses. It is managed by the British Business Bank, the UK’s national economic development bank, which is wholly owned by HM Government.
Through the proposition, we are able to provide a cashback of 0.25% of the balance to finance to all eligible UK businesses that take up term loans within a specified period.
For more information about the ENABLE Guarantee Programme, please visit: British Business Bank^.
Cashback features and benefits
- Key eligibility criteria: UK based companies with fewer than 250 employees, and annual turnover of less than £43m.
- Cashback value is 0.25% of balance to finance, up to a maximum of £12,500.
- GBP denominated term loans with a minimum value of £1.2m are eligible.
- Available for funding with terms up to ten years.
- Other industry and product restrictions apply, please contact relationship team for full details.
- The ENABLE Guarantee Programme is managed by the British Business Bank on behalf of, and with the financial backing of, the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- The guarantee is provided to Barclays not to you. You remain responsible for repayment of 100% of the outstanding facility at all times.
- For fixed rate loans, if you decide to repay early or cancel the fixed interest rate, you may have to pay breakage costs.
- The products referred to in this webpage are subject to separate terms and conditions.
- The provision of this proposition should not be construed as an endorsement or warranty of Barclays by the government of the United Kingdom, including the Secretary of State.
- British Business Bank is not authorised or regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority or Financial Conduct Authority. British Business Bank plc and its subsidiary entities are not banking institutions and do not operate as such.
- Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your borrowing.
- Additional fees and borrowing costs will be applicable.
- A GBP facility for this product does not require that you hold a Barclays Business Current Account.
- Negative interest rates: If your facility is aligned to a floating reference rate (e.g. Bank of England Bank Rate) and that rate falls below zero then it will be deemed to be zero i.e. the total interest rate charged for that facility will never be less than the facility margin.
Read related information