Corporate Banking Solutions
From supporting your working capital needs to funding your plans for growth, Financing from Barclays provides the breadth of solutions and specialist support to enable you to focus on driving your business forward.
- We can work alongside you to support you in achieving your business ambitions and long-term success
- We will stay up to date with your changing priorities, challenges, opportunities and needs, and can meet a wide variety of funding requirements
- We can provide finance to help you improve cashflow, refinance existing debt, buy assets, fund acquisitions and buyouts and meet a range of other business needs.
Debt Capital Markets
- For any business, financing has a vital role in both meeting everyday expenses and enabling domestic or international growth
- We look to provide your business with financing solutions tailored by our specialists to your specific requirements – and built on deep understanding of your business and your goals
- Access to financing is a pillar of Barclays Shared Growth Ambition. Our aim is to make decisions and do business that allows our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to access a prosperous future.1
Having helped luxury UK cashmere brand Brora to execute an ambitious expansion strategy, Barclays continues to support the designer and retailer in a competitive market.
IFRS 16 and Operating Leasing
IFRS 16 will change the way that companies recognise leases on their balance sheets, and impact on loan covenants.
Get in touch
To discuss your business requirements and how Barclays can support you, contact us today.