Transition smoothly into the SEPA Direct Debit market with our fully managed, end-to-end service.
Is it right for you?
- Eases the transition process if you have a large number of mandates spread across a variety of banking systems or you are looking to collect funds from debtors across the SEPA area using direct debits
- Provides a seamless solution to the challenges corporates face when starting euro direct debit collections
- Addresses everything from the initial mandate and file creation to ongoing document and transaction management, with minimum disruption to your existing processes
- Simplifies the whole process – whether you are starting out in the SEPA Direct Debit market or consolidating to one central SEPA bank account.
Key features and benefits
- Matches collections to SEPA-compliant mandate information
- Allows upload of bulk files in ISO 20022 XML format or delivery of information in CSV format to be enriched
- Uniform International Organization for Standardization (ISO) return codes for all SEPA countries – plus ISO transaction codes to identify purpose of collections
- Enables daily management of SEPA mandate information and a variety of reports to facilitate reconciliation