Regulation in Review
Important new regulations are having a major impact on Corporate UK – with organisations now requiring to make significant investments in their processes and systems, and to change how they interact with their clients.
New business regulations
In this two-part series, we explore these new regulations and their business implications:
Regulation in review: part 1
This article reviews the new regulations that span payment services, capital and liquidity management and personal data, specifically:
- The revised Payment Services Directive
- Basel III
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Regulation in review: part 2
This article, follows on from part 1 and seeks to provide further insights into these new regulations and their business implications, spanning money laundering, investor protection, and capital and liquidity management:
- Revised Wire Transfer Regulations (WTR2)
- Regulation on Packaged Retail and Insurance-Based Investment Products (PRIIPs)
- The second Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II).