Having been actively involved in social housing banking for over 15 years, we understand this sector’s challenges, opportunities and methods of working.
Industry challenges and opportunities
- Maintaining the credit quality of the sector while increasing house building volumes
- Management teams be able to adapt to this fast paced, constantly changing market
- Continued support of the sector with lending and backing through debt capital markets transactions
- Efficiency improvements and increased security through digital innovation.
We are committed to offering insight and financing to advance your activities. To support you on the ground, we have teams of relationship directors in London and Birmingham, and individuals working across Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and South West England.
- Regular events offering valuable opportunities to hear from and network with industry experts, funding advisors and professional bodies
- A range of financing including social housing term loans, housing association funding and deposits and tenant benefit packages, plus a sector-specific debt finance team
- Solutions to optimise your organisation’s financial structure, including cash pooling, corporate lending and risk solutions.
David Cassidy, Head of Social Housing
View David's LinkedIn profile.^