Receive payments securely in seconds and offer your customers a quick and easy payment method, with our QR Code and Corporate Identifier (ID) collection products.
You can benefit from the ability to quickly collect payments from your customers directly into your UK corporate current account
Leverage the functionality, accessibility and popularity of smartphones as an innovative payments channel to improve the way you interact with your customers and drive process efficiencies
You can give your customers an easy way to pay wherever they are, simply by using their Barclays Pingit mobile app
Funds are received via the Faster Payments mechanism, so receipts are irrevocable and have immediate value
See Barclays Pingit in action
View a demo of Barclays Pingit using a QR code
View a demo of Barclays Pingit using a Corporate ID
- We provide you with a QR specification when you register for Barclays Pingit, linked to your UK corporate current account. This enables you to generate a unique QR code to appear on your invoices/statements, containing all the important information relating to that payment. The payer simply scans the QR code via the Barclays Pingit app to quickly and easily initiate a payment carrying all required reference data
- You can alternatively register for a Corporate ID linked to your UK corporate current account, which you can provide to your customers to receive payment. The app prompts the initiator to provide appropriate reference information
- Your customers download the app to their phone and can use the app to send the money to you quickly and simply, using your QR code or Corporate ID
- The funds will be credited to your account via Faster Payments, and with unique reference details on each QR code payment, you can easily reconcile your accounts
How it supports your business
- Offers you a simple, secure and automated method of receiving payments, and can help reduce costs associated with manual and paper-based processes – including cheque handling
- Helps to improve your reconciliation processes. Payments made via QR code include appropriate reference details, resolving the reconciliation and allocation issues often associated with receivables
- Provides your customers with an easy and convenient payment method that’s free for them to use. By including the QR code or Corporate ID on your invoices/statements in lieu of account details, your customers will have access to another payment method alongside existing, established methods
- Offers security as sending money is secure, does not require the exchange of sensitive information, takes seconds and shows on both parties' bank statements
- Complements your existing Barclays products and services
- Improves your cashflow as you receive value for the payment instantly
- Easy for your business to implement
If this product isn’t right for you, try the related products below.
The product referred to in this webpage is subject to separate terms and conditions.
Find out more about Barclays Pingit for corporates by talking to your Relationship Director.
New to Barclays? Our experienced UK-based team can listen to your business need, offer assistance on-the-spot or put you in touch with the right specialist at Barclays. Call us on
0800 015 4242*
Alternatively we can call you back or you can email us with your query.
Receive payments through our range of paper-based and electronic services and benefit from the ability to better control and predict your cashflow.
Enhance efficiencies and control while gaining access to your accounts at all times.
Efficiently make UK or international payments through our payments products and services, offering a choice of delivery methods and timescales.
SEPA Direct Debits
Streamline the way you collect payments from Europe with a single Direct Debit service for all 32 SEPA countries.